Monday, October 18, 2010

OMG!

Just dropped in to say a quick "HELLO! I"M STILL HERE!" ;-)
It has been a while since I posted something on my blog... shame on me, right? ... Darn it! I apologise for the silence. I do have a lot to tell you about what I have been up to; poetry, acting, my new music... blah blah blah ... as well as other stuff but I need to get some good "me" time and spill it all out.
Oh, before I go, to those of you in Africa, please make sure you do not miss out on the African TV series Changes, on DSTV's M-Net East channel 101. I act in it. :-) If you do not know about it, check it out on my facebook page or its facebook page, see photos and read about story. I hope it will also air on local channels soon after so that everybody gets a chance to watch it. Ta-ta!
Chat soon!
xoxo
Cleopatra.

No comments:

Post a Comment