Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The award goes to KANYE WEST...er sorry, to T.I.


One thing I will never understand is why Kanye West is so damn stubborn during music awards! Why he always feels he has to disagree with the musician announced as the award winner beats me! Remember when he complained in 2007 or is it 2008 (who cares!?) that he deserved to win the award and not the person that was announced? He even said he wouldn't attend the MTV awards again... So umm, why were u present again? To make a fool of yourself? Oh... right.
Recently at the MTV Video Music Awards, he rushed to the stage while young and talented Taylor Swift (whose song Love Story i love to bits) was giving her speech and grabbed the mic from her saying, "I am happy for you Taylor and i'ma let u finish but Beyonce had the best video of all time!" He went on to make a face of "Hate me but it's a fact and it's my opinion!" Poor Taylor looked on in disbelief and Beyonce was shocked in her seat as she said, "O my God!"
Kanye, this was outright rude! I love Beyonce too but you should have let Taylor Swift enjoy her moment. You went ahead to steal her thunder! Thanks to Beyonce for giving Swift a chance to complete her speech, indeed Beyonce is extraordinary... Kudos.
What the bloody, er, soil is wrong with Kanye? Is he usually high on something or does he just want attention at these awards? Well if he was meant to win an award that night, he jinxed it coz everytime his name was mentioned as a nominee in any category, he was booed. OUCH! In fact, T.I. won the award he probably would have taken home but well, T.I. is off the hizzy too. He can do whatever u like... LOL
I like Kanye's music btw and his album 808's & Heartbreaks broke my heart..... I mean, it was touching. I like it. I play Love Lockdown, Bad News, Coldest Winter and C u in my Nightmare which features Lil Wayne on my ipod any chance I get.... he is good at what he does, I won't dispute that but it is his manners that disappoint me. He has a big ego..... I love his ego... U know that song? Weird thing is he did the remix to that song with Beyonce. Figures why he felt he had to step up for her... unnecessarily.
Kanye, don't be a pain pliz. Hopefully at the next awards you will bite your tongue before u storm the stage and say something you will regret.... eti, he apologised to Taylor Swift, her fans and her mom. Didn't you know what you were doing? What's your problem Kanye? Get with it dude. Oh well, Welcome to heartbreak!

1 comment:

  1. Beyonce just became my hero afresh after she called Taylor back on stage. That is what they call classy.

    ReplyDelete