Monday, December 17, 2012

Is anybody out there? ANSWER ME!

Hello? Hello? ...
Helloooooo?
I am talking to you reading this. Are you there? Can you please prove to me you are by posting a comment or something on my blog? I swear most times I feel as if I am sharing thoughts with myself. I need you to interact with me or else I am dying here. :( Going nuts in other words.

Thanks to those of you who take time to indulge with me on my blog. The majority simply view/read and click away.... yes I know coz it shows me how many views each post gets but if that was in accordance with your feedback and sharing, it would be AWESOME!! Plus, I would be wiser due to sharing with you. :)

Now come on, do not shatter my spirit by staying silent, write back, say something.... That is the reason for this blog. My thoughts, your feedback.

I will look forward to hearing from you, the man/woman behind a computer/laptop. That's supposed to be an evil laugh. Lol. ;) Okay, not necessary, I get it.

xoxo.

4 comments:

  1. Calm down Cleopatra hehehe...this is the internet, someone is always reading what one has to say. Just keep writing and sharing (your whispers are loud and clear) and i guarantee that at least one person out there will like what you have to say. I Do...(that's 1)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Spades! Haha. I felt like venting. I luv people like you... :) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete