Friday, September 27, 2013

Reaching out a hand!

Now onto the next news my dear bloggers. :)
Most of you who know me and the work I do, you are aware that I am a Goodwill Ambassador for Reach A Hand Uganda (RAHU).
The World Aids Day Campaign 2012
Lately, I have been shooting health skits with RAHU and it is fun and also a learning experience for some of the participants who hope to be serious actors someday. We hope to reach out to various youths out there with our educative messages. Soon, I will share the health skits with you when they are ready. :)
To those of you who do not know RAHU, check out our website www.reachahand.org and stay in touch with what we are doing.

Go on and do something for someone else, reach out. Reach a hand either with advise, assistance or just listening. Let us help our youths get on the path to their destiny/dreams. I urge you to pursue your dreams & not give up! Have self respect & make the decisions that will add to your life, not take away from it. All the best to you.


1 comment: